Chief Financial Officer Designate
Company: Edward Reed Recruitment Ltd
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The RoleWe are seeking an experienced and ambitious Financial
Controller to join our manufacturing client in the North East of
England. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Financial
Controller with manufacturing experience who is looking for their
- Develop and implement financial strategies and policies to
support the company's growth plans.
- Lead the finance team, ensuring all financial operations are
completed accurately and efficiently.
- Provide strategic financial insights and advice to the
executive team and board of directors.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders including investors,
banks, auditors and regulators.
- Prepare and present financial reports to the board of directors
and executive team.Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller or Finance Director
within the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent financial management skills and a deep understanding
of financial regulations.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and
motivate a team.
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills and the
ability to provide insights and recommendations to senior
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to build and maintain relationships with key
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA or ACCA would be
desirable.If you are an experienced and ambitious finance
professional looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear
Keywords: Edward Reed Recruitment Ltd, Durham , Chief Financial Officer Designate, Accounting, Auditing , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...