Company: Hunter Hollis
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly
closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing.
They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with
generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the
financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for management
- Wires for tax distributions
- Post financial reporting material to investor portal
- Mail Management for distributions
- Update investment tracker which summarizes important dates,
fees, and deal specific terms.
- Prepare accounting entries for investment transactions, such as
extensions, amendments, payoffs, and other events with similar
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and
- 5+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or
- CPA or CPA Candidate
Keywords: Hunter Hollis, Durham , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!